The wall- or ceiling-mounted Targa XL electric projection screen is a popular choice for auditoriums, conference and lecture halls, hospitals, hotels, boardrooms, and churches. Housed in an attractive white, scratch-resistant steel case. Matching endcaps form universal mounting brackets, making installation of the Targa XL easy. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screen maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. The motor is mounted inside the roller providing a clean, low-profile appearance.
- Case dimensions: 6-3/4" h x 6-3/4" d (17 cm x 17 cm) including endcaps with universal mounting brackets.
- Maximum image width up 16' (488 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- NTSC, HDTV, and 16:10 formats have image area framed with black on all four sides. Black side borders are available upon request for AV.
- Black drop standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request.
- Includes one 110-120V, 3-position switch (standard). Other control options are available.
- Optional Plug & Play with built-in low-voltage controller (LP) or with built-in quiet, low-voltage controller (QLP).